Exercise 2 & 3

 For the exercises  2 & 3 I kinda messed up. During the search for the most relevant subjects I fell into a research rabbit hole. Instead of bringing stuff(visuals, collages would’ve been helpful) on the table, as it was advised by the mentors, I just read and read.

Thousand open tabs of relevant written things.

Some highlights of my research:


Luginbuhl, Yves, Howard, Peter, & Terrasson, Daniel. (2016). Landscape and sustainable development : The French perspective. London: Routledge.







Interesting comparison between different wine regions within the EU especially in relation to UNESCO-sites.

-highlights possible conflicts


https://issuu.com/thetokajijournal/docs/thetokajijournal_2011-2012/14 

Somogyi, G. (2012, December 20). Classing up Tokaj: Vineyard Classification and Appellation Control 2012. The Tokaji Journal, Volume Number unknown(Issue 2011/2012), 14-20

Complicated, in depth view at the very specific region(Màd) where the "problems" emerges.


Here, without any further talk with my relatives(An appointment is planned this week), I already see a problem arising just solely in the paradigm of the understanding of the maximum yields per hectare vineyards. Not only was it mentioned in the book by my grandfather, but I even found a video where my uncles talks about this. -> I think explaining the discrepancies here would be too much for now, but they need to be investigated eventually as I can't cite the arguments and justifications by heart. 

https://nava.hu/id/501716/#

video from 4:19


Anyway from this research I came up with my blueprint for the third exercise:



Results of my online "live sketching" attempt. The blue cards are supposed to represent ideas in the design field I staked out with the green cards.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

on “action”

on "inter"

observations