Exercise 4 and Storyboard

For this blog entry I tried to come up with 10 ideas of manifesting my work in an exhibition.






I'm not really sure about this ideas, because I still don't know which direction to go considering I have to narrow down the topic. There's also the problem of mediating and communicating the content of the written work in a physical exhibition. 



moodboard


Some thoughts about the storyboard I planned: 

If I tackle the topic as a "solution for a problem(the wine is illegal)" approach the problem is that at the moment I'm not seeing a clear cut solution and I'd have to do more research to come up with a "prototype" for the problem solving. So this lack of a mock-up makes it difficult to bring it in a video format.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

on “action”

on "inter"

observations