Own it

The question this session is about ownership in the notions of: 

    open source    

    there are (almost) never new ideas -> references, assign other ideas

    the responsibility, especially if other people are involved


This ideas play in my "worst nightmare", if the BA project would just deteriorate into nothingness without leaving a trace or even be harmful for the people involved so I must be aware and prevent a top-down approach from the designers perspective, especially if I'm in a more privileged position.

This is especially hard in synergy with my other fear of making too much compromises and making the whole work a chore to chew through.


A good way to combat this fears is analyzing my skills and be my own critic(which I tend to do too harshly anyway). I also like to think that I have good ideas.

A helpful resource is my own blog, which in retrospect I'm very glad that I did it that throughout:

thoughts-on-inter-action-design-methods

There I list a ton of methods and possible answers to the mighty question what even inter action design is.

    

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

on “action”

on "inter"

observations